Planning & Building Regulations Advice

Cardoe Martin obtain planning approvals for development under the Town and Country Planning Acts and technical consent for construction works required under the Building Regulations. As buildings become obsolete we can upgrade them to local authority and statutory requirements including disabled persons access, fire precautions and health and safety requirements for Clients own occupation or for re-letting.

For further information please contact Alex Hayward, Richard Pegman or Graham Cardoe.